Monday, April 25, 2016

"Me I bin no know dis prince oh. Na after him die, I come know who him be!!!" Comment section reaction to Charly Boy speaking on how he loves prince on Stella's blog!

Not many people know of my connect with the beautiful soul called Prince. 




My first encounter with this special spirit was in 1982, in a city called Providence in Rhode Island all the way in the USA. We were at one of his concerts, I still remember it like it happened yesterday. The first and only time in my life that I was transfixed, perplexed, hypnotized and melting at the sight of a fellow human being. The next time was in the city of New York, two years later, this time my seemingly larger than life style which was nothing beside this iconic maestro, had attracted a back stage pass for me to be in the same room with some one whom I had started worshipping like a Demi god. 

And now here are the comments:

ian!!!
Kelvin Ogun said...
Sorry to go off post! Stella biko y aren't u enabling my Garmin post? Eez not fair o 😢... when I read plated seed I was like yuck! Till I saw he was talking bout.. u kno d drill 😧

Kelvin dat Edo Boi ( Stellz cousin )
Stella maris Baby said...
Chai!!!!!

Rip prince..
James said...
RIP
Eka Joy said...
Me I bin no know dis prince oh. Na after him die, I come know who him be.

Rip to him.

Charly boy, I no read d article past the second line abeg. Weather too hot.
Anonymous said...
Negro please....
Alloy Chikezie said...
RIP prince.

Your comment will be visible after approval.
PORTABLE VIV the beautiful n sexy queen of sdk blog said...
Who is this one? 
Loveme Jeje said...
This Baba Okada will not stop talking. Abati in the making
Godchic said...
Nice one charly boy! And to think Prince was a devout Jehovah witness. RIP. Please no other Nigerian e.g Freeze or Charles Novia should come out and start famzing abeg,na beg we beg una.keep that article uve started writing on Prince for ur village people.
thelma enemuwe said...
Awww,so touching....
Funniest thing is dat I've never heard about prince until his demise...

Contact me for your celebration cakes
*faithful bv enemuwe thelma*
Sarah de DIEU. said...
Side eye.
kowmah said...
OK na...

Ok na? Is that all?

No comments:

Post a Comment